Site search shows CMS links that don't and shouldn't exist

When using the site search function, certain results appear that shouldn’t and they are all links that don’t exist. Here is a screenshot when searching the word “temari” (site name), it shows some collection and some e-commerce items links.


Here is my public share link: LINK
Here’s the live site: https://temari.webflow.io/

Hey @AnaSp

Were they CMS items & products that you recently deleted? If so, click on the Settings icon in the left nav menu, then click on Search and Index now.

@bullshark They aren’t recently deleted, the e-commerce items should exist but not with that /sku/ link and I did the indexing, nothing’s changed

Are you wanting those product & collection items to appear in search results to appear, but with the correct URL? I noticed you have “Exclude these pages from site search results” activated in the settings for Products Template & Verifications Template. One would think the items shouldn’t appear in the results at all if the exclusion flag is activated, but it may be the cause.

Otherwise, I’m stumped and unable to replicate the issue in my ecommerce setup.

I want them to appear with their correct links if possible /product/item_name, I don’t know where these SKU came from, I have them excluded to see if that will solve my problem, but it didn’t as you can see

I haven’t tested this, but you should be able to hide them with small bit of CSS.

If you add a class selector of Search Result Item on to the Search Result Item ( it may already be there ), it will be easier for the CSS selector to identify those elements. Try placing this in an HTML Embed on the page and see if it works. You might need to tweak it a bit.

<style>
.search-result-item:has(a[href^="/sku/"]) {
  display: none;
}
</style>

image