Show/Hide Animation: Value not appearing in UI

Hi all,

First of all hello, I am new with Webflow and currently working on my first website here https://pivotalpmo.webflow.io. I want to integrate an animation for the “read more” buttons underneath the “services” section so that the paragraph below with the detailed service description is hidden in the initial state and once pressed the “read more” button, it is shown & uncovered.

The issue that I have right now is that I can define the initial state correctly with the hidden description text, but when i want to define the final state (description text is shown), I cannot specify the value - the UI is simply not showing any values (see screenshot attached on the very right below corner)

The paragraph text and also the button are part of one DIV block in a grid if that information matters in that case.

Is that a bug or am I missing something?

And sorry if that is something obvious I am not getting, it is just my first animation ever.

Would be awesome if you can give me some advice. Thank you so much in advance!

Here is my public share link: Webflow - Pivotal PMO

1 Like

Having the same issue? Anyone worked this out?

@Will_Murray-Phillips Feeling a bit of relief that I am not the only one experiencing this. So I assume that is a bug in the Webflow UI. Very unfortunate though, as I cannot complete my animation. Reached out to the Webflow Customer Support, let’s see what they say.