Share your Webflow Story

Hey Webflowers! We love learning about different use cases of Webflow so that’s why we’re asking you to share your Webflow Community Story with us. Fill out this form for a chance to be featured in our blog, social media, and community channels.

For some time now, I was a Roblox developer. No website, and I just did my thing.

At that time, I was still using Wix for my portfolio as I heard that it is a good one and everyone was using it. But, thats not always the case. It was clunky and slow.

I decided to quit Wix, and find something else. I moved on to Google Sites, made my website. Although I’m still not happy with how it looked.
I moved to Carrd, it was kinda good.

I had no idea on what path am I gonna take now, so I just watched SiteBuilderReport for any insight on a good website builder. Then something just sucked the life out of me. WEBFLOW.

I moved on Webflow to create my portfolio, I was interested and went to the Uni for this. Although it has a steep learning curve, I succeeded. It was worth learning. Not sure how they keep their users on.

Although I love it, I don’t really have money to upgrade as I’m not a freelancer and I’m just showcasing my work for viewers to see. Still, It’s an impressive tool compared to Wix, Weebly or GoDaddy.

Happy that I discovered this tool instead of spending hours looking for the one I like.