Set minimum order quantity and multiple quantities

Hi everyone, I would need to set a minimum order quantity (6 products) on my Webflow commerce and then make it possible to proceede to the checkout only with multiple of three. (i.e. 6 products, then 9, 12, 15…)
How would it be possible?

Thank you!

Did you solve your problem? Facing the same situation…

Hi all.
Josh with Foxy here. If you don’t get what you need with Webflow Ecommerce, per product or entire order minimum quantities is possible with our seamless Webflow integration: https://foxy.io/webflow

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need help getting started: hello@foxy.io

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @fantinnodar and @Kotama,

@foxy’s reply bumped it up my feed, sorry @fantinnodar that I didn’t see this at time of OP. This is incredibly simple and native to HTML input elements. With a couple of simple attributes it will handle that automatically.
qty-step
Add those with the necessary values to your quantity input element.

Hope this helps!

Side note: This will apply these values across all products in this collection, if you need to assign this with different values to different elements in a collection list a little bit of custom code will be needed.

Wow thank you, @Andrew_Coderre ! Your response was super helpful. I do need to assign different values to different elements though in my case. Would you be able to elaborate on the little bit of custom code that would help achieve this?