Section missing on published version of website

Hi all,

I have a section (CMS collection of home listings) on the “LISTINGS” page and all of a sudden the listings are not published on my page. They are showing up in the designer and CMS. Checked visibility settings a few times. Can any of you geniuses help?! Thanks!!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/southaustinvirtualpropertytour?utm_source=southaustinvirtualpropertytour&preview=7cc87eb21965c22bed455a34b98378c7&mode=preview

(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @BrynnEliz

Sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please share the live page where you aren’t seeing these listings?

​Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I think I found the issue. It looks like you have a Show/Hide interaction set up with an initial state that hides this collection list:

THANK YOU BRANDO!!! That solved the issue. OMG I am so exhausted I must have done that by accident. I have been playing around with learning interactions and I must have gotten distracted when was working on that and didn’t realize I didn’t delete that interaction. THANKS AGAIN!!! You’re awesome :sunglasses:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.