Rex CRM integration with Webflow

Hi Webflow Developers,

I’m looking to build a website in Webflow, for a client who has requested Rex CRM integration. (property CRM platform)

Looking for someone experienced with integrating these two platforms - as we’d like to feed existing data into our commercial property listings pages, and also to populate each individual listing pages, via a webflow template that that I will be designing.

If you could help me, and perhaps provide an example website of how you’ve integrated the two platforms, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

(I am based in Australia, so developer in Australia would be appreciated if possible at this stage).

Best regards,

Trevor

1 Like

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?

Email Me : carter@cisinlabs.com

Kind regards,
Carter W

Hi Trevor,
I have worked on some complex projects involving integrating Rex CRM with Webflow in the past and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @andy1 and Carter,
Are either of you available to help us with the same integration? We have an existing webflow website setup for a real estate and are looking to integrate listings. We’ve setup a connection through Zapier, but can’t figure images and a few key property details: bedrooms, bathrooms, cars.

[[Site link here]]

Thanks.
Matt.

Hi Matt,
Happy to help you out on this as it well within my skill set.
Feel free to email me the details on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Matt ,
I can assist you on the integration needed.
Please connect further to discuss
eMail - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep

Any Devs interested in assisting with another Rex to Webflow integration?

I have integrated zappier but that is only currently doing 10% of what I need so far.

Look forward to talking with someone to see what else can be done, also may look at some SEO work on the website.

@Cody_Fraser Hi Cody, are you looking for SEO help?