[RESOLVED] Troubles uploading pictures in CMS

Hi there!
I’m facing an annoying issue uploading my pictures in a CMS collection … Joining a screenshot:

It has been uploading for a while now. The pictures aren’t up to 700ko … The names are just numbers. When I quit the browsers, only 5 out 16 pictures are uploaded. Am using Chrome.
Any idea?

Thanks everyone!

No idea man, I’m new to this lol

1 Like

Hey @Yannick_Renuart

That looks odd… I couldn’t reproduce that on my side. Can you send all info to Webflow Customer Support | Webflow University so we could take a look? Or - ideally - use in-designer help&feedback modal?

We’ll definitely look into that, but please make sure that this doesn’t happen in Incognito Mode (without extensions enabled). It would be also good to check browser console for errors and if there are any, send us the screenshot as well.

Can you also please attach the image you’re trying to upload that fails? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

1 Like

Hi Bart!

Thanks for your reply! Well … That’s my bad! Just find out the problem: one of the picture was … HUGE. It seems to work now! Sorry for the useless topic :frowning:

Haha! Don’t worry! :smiley: Feel free to hit us up if you have questions! We’re here to help :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Bart

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.