RESOLVED: Error: style.get is not a function - unable to publish

Sorry to push?Any updates?

Thanks @javi for the quick update.

For what seems such a large issue, that’s a pretty quick turnaround to get it addressed and a fix pushed! Superb support as always. :clap:

1 Like

I dont know if thie issue related. But i get extra right space (Bug from the last 5 min)

Correct not fixed… Still not working

Same issue, deadline approaching.

Thanks for the update @Javi, really appreciate the effort you guys put in to ensure Webflow is and remains the best!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! @javi.

Hey, Im not able to publish my webpage i get :
Error: style.get is not a function

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - DataHack

I emailed support about 15 mins ago and they responded right away that they have isolated the issue, and are fixing it right now :slight_smile:

1 Like

it is fixed now, try again!

I’m still getting the error and no reply from Support. Please help or advise

Seems to be fixed now.

Many thanks Javi and Webflow Support.

Very impressed by the speed at which the issue was resolved.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

the fix has been deployed. In theory a whole refresh shouldn’t be needed and you could just publish straight away, but if you see any unexpected behavior without refreshing, please try again after refreshing.

Thanks again for your patience while this was fixed. Please let us know if you see any other unexpected behavior. And as mentioned before, we will put all available mechanisms in place to make sure this is the last time this situation occurs.

14 Likes

Thanks Javi for the quick turnaround,

Regards

1 Like

Thanks @javi. This is much appreciated, and I must say from inception to solution, pretty quick. Is there a reason that this happened in the first place?

Hi,

I get following error when I try to publish my modifications. What is wrong and how can I fix it?

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi @Juha-Pekka_Sainio I’ve merged your post with this thread as it should now be resolved. Any further issues, then please add to thread here.

I’ve seeing this error message for 3 hours and tried everything I could think to solve it. It seems to have started after I used the editor for the first time.

The editor also shows the changes as published but after a refresh they’re unpublished again, and opening the live site in incognito shows that none of the changes have been really published.

My only custom code is:

body { -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale }

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - Thiago Zeitune - Product Designer, Tel-Aviv

Please help!

Hey @Thiago_Zeitune ,

Refer to this thread

1 Like