RESOLVED: Error: style.get is not a function - unable to publish

Facing same issue… @webflow, this is quite critical. Any fixes?

My console is showing Javascript error on L476014 of webflow-designer.min.*.js. I’m suspecting it’s a common JS file all webflow users use…

i["default"])(TransitionsAndTransformsSection, [{
        key: "shouldComponentUpdate",
        value: function(a, b) {
            return this.props.stores.style.get("effects") !== a.stores.style.get("effects") || this.props.stores.style.get("transitionsAndTransforms") !== a.stores.style.get("transitionsAndTransforms") || this.props.sectionFlags.transitionsAndTransforms !== a.sectionFlags.transitionsAndTransforms || this.props.stores.uiNode.selectedNodeNativeId !== a.stores.uiNode.selectedNodeNativeId || this.props.stores.sync.get("changing") !== a.stores.sync.get("changing") || this.props.stores.ui !== a.stores.ui || this.props.open !== a.open || this.props.advanced !== a.advanced || this.state !== b
        }
    },
1 Like

I just had the same issue.
I deleted the page that I designed thinking I did something wrong :frowning:

Same here, stuff please confirm that’s on your end.

I also would have expected a company that is pretty wide reaching to have a team that could operate over the 24hr day in different locations across the world… This is not a small problem by any means…

1 Like

I’ve just noticed that updating non-CMS hosted sites seems to work. It’s only my current paid-for hosting that seems to have the issue.

Anyone else?

same issue.
Someone write to support (Not only by forum)?

I am doing this on non-paid hosting currently. I don’t have CMS utilised either…

I just sent a message to Webflow Customer Success from their form.

1 Like

Same problem for me here - frustrating! I’ve raised a support request so fingers crossed

I spoke with customer support and they are aware of the issue and are in the process of pushing a fix

3 Likes

So did I, but:
We’re available 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM PT, Monday through Friday. We do our best to respond to each request with a personalized reply within a few hours.
Does that mean we have to wait until 2pm (UK)???

Hi everyone,

we deeply apologize in advance for all the inconveniences this problem is causing you. We have identified it already and a fix for it is being deployed at this right moment. It will take around 25 minutes for the fix to be publicly available.

I will provide an update in this same thread once publishing behavior is back to normal.

Once again, accept our apologies for all the inconveniences this issue is causing, we will make sure we put all our efforts to make sure it never happens again.

Thanks for your understanding.

9 Likes

How did you manage that??!!

He is one of the staff, saying that they are going to solve in ~25 minutes (more or less)
:wink:

Seems like it’s fixed.

Not here! Still getting the error!

Same. Not fixed for me either.

Ah yes, it worked for a site I didn’t try to publish in the last 2 hours but it’s still happening for the other site that I did try to publish.

not for me either…

Same problem. Cant do anything on my site