Radio buttons in forms

Hi all. I’ve been trying to create an “RSVP” form for my Webflow site. All of the text fields and the Submit button work as expected, although I’m having some issues with radio buttons that I’ve tried to add manually using the “embed” function.

Here is the code I’ve added:

<input type="radio" name="guest-rsvp" data-name="RSVP" value="YES" checked="checked"> Attending

<input type="radio" name="guest-rsvp" data-name="RSVP" value="NO" style="margin-left:20px;"> Not attending

The radio buttons display fine and appear to work correctly when previewing the site, although every time I try to submit the form (in preview mode), it always registers the selected value as the value of the second radio button (in this case, “Not attending”, or “NO” as the value that is sent)

Hey and welcome to our forum :slight_smile:

It’s because when you embed an HTML eg. <input type="radio"> I'm awesome. it adds:

<div class="w-embed">
 <input type="radio">I'm awesome</div>
</div>

Forms will soon be updated I hope with more options like selections, radio and sliders. It’s all a matter of time. It would be best if you make a topic at Feedback Category and write about your form input’s request.

1 Like