Problem with fixed width navbar

sure this is obvious and simple to fix. I’m either dumb, or tired, or both…

my hamburger works great - just as I want it to - in desktop, tablet, and mobile profile…
the nav bar scrolls up but the hamburger scrolls w/ page as I want it to as well.

BUT - my “mobile vertical” is all messed up. :frowning:

I am trying to get the nav bar to “LOCK to top” in mobile vertical… (which I had working before)
but now – because I messed up the main section numbers in mobile vertical – it is now throwing
off my menu when it goes to open.

I know I want the numbers to read AUTO, 0 and None… (see attached)

but I cannot for the life of me get them to “stick”. it rejects my typing whenever I try it out.

my site is: scottbarbey7095601.webflow.io

Help. Thanks. :slight_smile:

Without read only link it is hard to help :confused: unfortunately

@sabanna -

scottbarbey7095601

think I made it “read only” now… ( assuming that is when you make site public for cloning, correct? )
If not… tell me how and I will make it “read only” lickety-split.
Appreciate the help, BTW. :smile:

@sabanna

Ok. I’m a big dummy.
NOW it’s read only. sorry about that.

here’s the URL:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/scottbarbey7095601?preview=2328be45d0802ffc26e75fb49ca4e37e

1 Like

yeah, you found it, but now it gives 404 page… :frowning:

now…

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/scottbarbey7095601?preview=533b459dca018340b56b85fb4205c5d4

(you are clearly a patient human)

Now it works :blush: Give me some time for look on it.

(P.S. Life and 3 kinds teach be patient pretty good :wink: LOL)

Well, from what I can see:

1. Navbar on mobile view has fixed size, which is bigger than screen view

2. So all you need is change width of navbar to 100% of body and I would recommend make position not Top LEft, but just Top

3. After change something inside the navbar for some reason hamburger menu stop to work, but I had this issues before and I just add new navbar to the page then delete it. Weird but IT HELPS :smile:

Good luck!
Anna

1 Like

thank you thank you thank you.

PS: also have three kids… still working on the patience thing. :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.