Preview&published different than designer

Hi,

For the past 2 days I have been learning how to use Webflow and I have a big issue: I am trying to make a 3D presentation of a house so you can vew perspectives when you click on a certain area, so I have put an image in a section, a lightbox on top with a small interaction and 2 buttons on top. The problem is that I cannot make the designer and the preview match and it’s a pain to switch back and forth for each size value i set and that the section itself is not responsive in any way. I have to mention that putting all items in the same class doesn’t help. Please have a look on my printscreens:

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/sorinas-superb-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=sorinas-superb-project&preview=1fdc2476e384143f14e86fcd3c40d184&mode=preview
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Sorina, welcome to the forum :webflow_heart:

Since your read-only link does not work, it is quiet difficult to understand the problem. Can yo re-share?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.