Pre-populating form fields from previous submission

Hi all!

I am thinking about using Webflow for my next project. It seems to have everything I need! However, there’s one thing I’m not sure of.

In the project, there will be multiple documents that can be downloaded. Those documents live in different pages all with a form to submit before you download the document. So as an user, if you want to download multiple documents, you need to fill in the form over and over again. Annoying and not very optimised for conversion!

So what I would like to do is to let the user fill the form once and get the form pre-filled in or pre-populated for the rest of the session.

Is this possible with Webflow? If so, how can it be done?

Thank you very much!

You forgot to show us what do you already have.

Please paste your:

1. published URL, and
  2. public share link for your project

Hi! Thanks for your reply. I didn’t share a published URL because I don’t have the project done yet. I was asking if what I would like to do is possible and how can I do it with Webflow since for my next project it’s pretty crucial and I would like to know if it’s possible before investing all the time and effort… Thanks again!

Yes, custom JavaScript code would be needed. Previously entered data can be saved/loaded from browser cookies.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.