Please help! Click to hide/reveal happens at the same time for multiple elements

Hello community,

I’ve been tearing my hair out the past few hours trying to figure out how to individually hide and reveal text blocks associated to it’s button, when there are multiple instances on the same page.
Everything is fine when I have just one instance (section) and the interaction is working how I would like, but as soon as I copy and paste, then the reveal button that I have created reveals all the text blocks at the same time. I have been messing around with it so much that I started to make things worse, so I have shared the link for a clean section, and have pasted it once to see what is needed to be able to reveal text from the button individually.

Sorry if this doesn’t make much sense, I am new to all this, but hopefully you can see what I mean when you look at the project from the link below.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/elaris-website-2b3934940a2af63f5163184b?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=elaris-website-2b3934940a2af63f5163184b&preview=327e3add8ff339709bb6bb9911a5507a&pageId=6190edce2ef8a45a5da46c4c&workflow=preview

Thanks guys, I hope the community has an answer for me :slight_smile:

Mark

Here is my public share link: LINK
(how to access public share link)