You want the revealed blocks to collapse when you reveal another, right?
Sorry I’m a bit short of time to solve this, but I can quickly show you how to make your structure better and reuse elements and interactions.
Follow these steps and you’ll end up with one only structure for you hide/show element and 2 interactions for everything:
- put all your tiems elements in divs like this:
- select your first title element and go to the interaction and edit it like this (check the box) :
Now what happens is the interaction is limited to only the text block tat is a sibling of the title block.
- delete all the blocks and keep only the first:
- give a name to the div and add a margin bottom 20
- copy the first div to fill the grid again:
- go to interaction and delete all the revealing interaction but the first one (keep the first one)(and let all the divs linked to the first reveal interaction). Also delete all the display none on load interaction except the first.
- test it again, it works, with only 1 interaction for the reveal and 1 for the hide on load, because you’ve limited the effects of the interaction on step 1.