PayPal Payment error

Hello, i have some bug that i need to fix for my client but i can not find what is problem. When i try to click paypal button or debit card button i got Error: PayPal rejected the request: Postal code required . Not sure for what thing is related this error, can someone help me?

Thanks

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey,

The error message “PayPal rejected the request: Postal code required” typically indicates that the postal code (also known as ZIP code) is missing or incorrect in the billing information provided during the checkout process.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and fix this issue:

Check Billing Information:
Verify that the billing information entered by the customer, including the postal code, is correct. Ensure that all required fields are filled out accurately, including the postal code associated with the customer’s billing address.

Review Payment Gateway Settings:
Check the settings of your PayPal integration or payment gateway to ensure that it’s configured to require the postal code during checkout. Some payment processors may have specific requirements for address verification.

Test with Different Postal Codes:
Try testing the checkout process with different postal codes to see if the error persists. This can help determine if the issue is specific to certain postal codes or if it occurs consistently with all transactions.

Update Integration Settings:
If you’re using an ecommerce platform or payment gateway plugin, review the integration settings to ensure that they’re configured correctly. Look for any options related to address verification or postal code requirements and adjust them as needed.

Clear Cache and Cookies:
Clear your browser’s cache and cookies, then test the checkout process again. Sometimes, outdated or corrupted data stored in the browser can cause unexpected errors during checkout.

Contact PayPal Support:
If the issue persists and you’re unable to identify the cause, reach out to PayPal’s support team for assistance. They can provide insights into why the request is being rejected and help troubleshoot any issues with your PayPal integration.

Check for Updates:
Ensure that your ecommerce platform, payment gateway plugin, and any related software are up to date. Updates may include bug fixes or improvements that could resolve the issue.

Hope it helps!