Passing custom value to form after pressing the button

Hi All,

On my website, I have different buttons that would open a form to take user info and then guide them to a particular webpage or Url based on what button he pressed.
There are two things I wanted to do:

1. Based on what button the user presses, show them the form with auto-selecting his option in the select field.
  2. Once the user submits the data, based on his selection, redirect to a thank you page with custom URL based on its slection

Here is my site Read-Only: [LINK][1]
([how to share your site Read-Only link][2])
[2]: Share a read-only link | Webflow University

Did you ever get this figured out? I have a similar issue. I want to carry over info from one form to possibly another for or let it populate a text box.

@Shashikant_Burnwal 's situation looks a bit more complex.

1. Is easy enough, but requires a bit of script to update the form on button press. How you do that depends on where the form is, e.g. a different part of the same page, or on a different page.
  2. Is a bit harder. You will need some kind of lookup table to match up each product with the destination URL, and then you’ll need to find a way to do that redirect without interfering with your FORM data capture. If you’re using Webflow’s in-built form data capture, that may be a bit tricky but should be possible even if it’s a bit hacky.

@c3Codes Your situation sounds simpler. Likely you can setup your Form #1 to use GET to pass your form data another webflow page which has your Form #2. You can then pull the value you’re wanting to carry in from the querystring.