Page section links

why cant I link buttons to different elements like containers, headers other buttons. After I created whole page I cant link to page parts I want, neither I can insert sections after all is done - such a waist.

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hey there,

You can definitely link your buttons to specific sections on your page and also add new sections to your design.

Please post your read-only link so that I can try to help you achieving this.

Here is how to get the read-only link:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bluestonespa?preview=c3cc6e391bda4edf856f1c7d86cf69b9

well as i designed i didnt know i have to section every bit i will want to link so there is only 1 or 2 sections which doesnt help. I started create new pages to link to new pages - but that doesnt load eater on live view.

Basically a “section” here means anything with an ID. Just go to the settings tab of the elements that you want to link to, and give them a unique ID.

Then you’ll be able to link to them.

that should work , however i split one page in 5 pages and linked that way. at least it will load faster.
thanks.

Is there option to restore page to previous date like yesterday?

You can only restore the entire site to a previous restore point. See your project dashboard.

Please use the help center: Save & restore backups | Webflow University

1 Like

Original question resolved.

It is preferred if you can post separate questions instead of combining your questions into one. That way, it helps the people answering your question and also others hunting for at least one of your questions. Thanks!