Page Section Height in mobile view

I’m having trouble visualizing what the height of a page section actually is when I view a layout in the dashboard’s mobile view. For example, a page section at 100vh height, when in dashboard’s mobile view, spans really long. Are there any guidelines as to where to try and end a page’s section so it aligns close to what a phone’s screen height may be? Do I just eyeball it?

Here is my public share link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/david-stoltz?preview=08ffa7debd4e1d7168b809564af33220
(how to access public share link)

You can explore many Chrome extensions to match windows height size with devices height, for example: Window Resizer - Chrome Web Store

You’ll have to craft your own profiles in order to take account for Webflow’s top bar.

You can also temporarily ditch the 100vh rule for a fix height rule that matches a certain device.

That would be cool to have a way to test for heights within the Designer as we have the luxury to test for devices width.

Ah ok, I’ll try the extension out thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 125 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.