Page Not Found - CMS Error

Hi All,

I am currently trying to get used to working with the CMS. I just created a new collection labeled ‘workspaces’ and I had dummy data put in. I have created a link box and then went into link settings to have everything in the box direct to the workspace post.

It looks like the linking works correctly but the page itself is broken and says ‘Page Not Found’. Why is this happening and how can I go about a resolve for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/wfh-kit?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=wfh-kit&preview=548f6ad4bcc15c969f55f702c36ddb37&pageId=5fdd6e9fabd6978ac17aaaf6&mode=preview

Did you manage to get this figured out? I’m seeing the correct collection item page whenever I click on any of the collection list items on the Workspaces page—although right now the page is completely blank.

Still haven’t figured this out. Any suggestion on how I can get this resolved?

I’m still not seeing any issue on my end, can you try checking the project in an incognito window with all extensions disabled?

Just tried that, ugh still no solution. Anymore ideas? Do you know how I can bring this up to Webflow support? Seems to be like a bug to me

Sorry to hear the problem is persisting—did you just start experiencing the issue or is this the first time you’ve worked with collection links? What browser/OS are you using?

You can always reach out to Webflow Support via the support page here (also listed as a link within the top bar of the forum), however since this is an issue with a specific project you can contact them directly within the Designer by hovering over the question mark icon in the lower-left panel, clicking Help & Feedback, then clicking the “Send us feedback or a help request” link :+1:

Thanks! I will try this out

I’m having the same issue. None of the links to the new CMS pages I prepared and published are loading on the website.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/carbon-calories-saas?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=carbon-calories-saas&preview=f9bd09d7d147a9c6beb3192d6d2c4e13&workflow=preview