Page looks bigger/different on PC

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with the display of my webpage across different devices and screen sizes. The page appears as intended on my 16-inch and 24-inch displays, with the hero form fitting the first fold. Here’s how it looks on my Mac:

However, when viewed on my client’s 15-inch PC, the site appears disproportionately larger, causing the form to exceed the viewport height. Here’s a screenshot:

I want the page to look the same on every device, with the form fitting at the top. Any thoughts on what could be causing the difference?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Here is my site Read-Only: Webflow - JGive Blog
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

hi @Daystar ask client:

1. zoom out to 100%
  2. change resolution

Hi @Stan ,

1. I also thought that it might be it, but he says it’s on 100%.
  2. Also, asked him if his font size is set at 16px on his browser settings. it is.

What do you mean by change resolution?

Thank you!

each computer monitor has option change its resolution that can allow people with visual impairment lower resolution and all become bigger. check your computer or laptop monitor setting where you will find these options.

It always will be 16px but can be bigger because of lower resolution will have “bigger” pixel. Ask your client check website on other computer.

It is clearly on his/her site and all you can do is to figure out what he/she has done and help him/her to fix it. You will be help desk support level 1. Ask him/her questions and explain like he/she is 5.

The best option will be video chat with shared screen. :man_shrugging: