Ongoing Webflow help for new digital clinic

Hey everyone! I’m looking for a Webflow designer for ongoing projects. We immediately need help optimizing the [https://heyjane.co/] patient onboarding flow (which is all on Webflow). By the end of the year, we’ll also need help building out a content hub, and reworking the design on a few of our primary marketing pages based on patient feedback. We’re looking for a designer who can share strong examples of product design/UX, as well as marketing design.

Interested? Comment below and I’ll DM you!

Nice and clean site, good work

1 Like

Thanks! We like it too. :slight_smile: There’s still work to do though.

I would love to work with you on this.

1 Like

I work UI/UX and visual design at a web agency. DM me for details.

Hi there,

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live: cis.am3 or Email- frank@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

Hello, Gaby! I do exactly what you looking for - designing and building websites with Webflow. And I’m available now for your HeyJane project. Please check my portfolio here: https://maks.expert Hope we can work together with great results! :handshake: Please, contact me if you are interested in this. :wink: Thank you and have a good day!

Hi Gaby,

I recommend you post your job for free to codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. All experts are vetted and we are strongly focusing on Webflow expertise. You can send requests, get proposals, and chat with Webflow developers and designers in your own dashboard. All experts also showcase their portfolios so you know what they’ve built and the whole platform is free - there is zero commission.

You will have no problems finding an experienced Webflow designer to help you with your ongoing projects.

Let me know if you need help with posting your job or if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Goran

Hello,
Hope you’re doing well,

As you mentioned in your post that you’re looking for a webflow designer. I would be glad to assist you as a designer.

I have 5 years of experience in web design and development.

Is it possible to share some of my work with you.

Could you please give an opportunity to discuss about your project ?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards
Paul