Ok, I think I'm a bit out of my depth. Youtube, Vimeo, Zapier, oh My!

Greetings. I want to know if this scenario is even possible with Webflow. I am building an automated video content upload, approval, and distribution pipeline/system for a medium sized agency.

We produce over a thousand videos a year, some of which is behind pay walls, some of which goes to traditional social media sites publicly.

I started this project a couple of weeks ago, so far I have two of the three core systems in place. Basically, our in house editors upload content directly from Premiere Pro, and using various services (wipster, zapier, and notifications in slack) the content gets approved, and then the content get’s uploaded automatically to Youtube, Vimeo, and Wistia, everything where it should be, all tied up in a bow.

The basic goal here is for the editor to be able to hit a button, higher ups get a notification in slack, hit another button, and all the content goes where it belongs. Great! I have all that covered.

The final piece to this puzzle that I’m having trouble with is I need to build a “pretty” front-end, internal, password protected web app that displays all of our content that hasn’t been published yet, so producers can go in and see everything in one place, and get a “birds eye view” of all our content. I need Youtube and (ideally) Vimeo videos to dynamically update as they are added, unpublished, without having to go in and manually change/add links.

I’m no programmer/dev, but I have a fair bit of experience building websites… Is this doable on the webflow platform or do I have to call in some favors to my savvier dev buddies? HELP!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.