Odd empty fields in design based on Collectionlist

Hej there, I am a slowly geting a hang of collection lists and their potential and are setting up a design for my workplace. However, I experience that an empty field occurs where layouted content should appear. I seems like i skips a collumn and fills out the next with content from my collectionlist. I have attached a screendump of the problem below and the display settings.

Hope someone can help resolve this odd issue.

Best regards!

Datamodtager_settings

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

When posting please:

1. Share your project’s Read-Only link AND live site’s Published link
  • The read-only link is a special url generated in the Dashboard to allow others to view your project in the Webflow Designer. How to get your project’s read-only link?
  • The published link is the <your-site>.webflow.io subdomain where you can view the live site with custom code running. It is important to share this link, as custom code does not run in the Designer.
  1. Upload as many screen shots/screen cast videos as possible to help others help you faster
  2. Add a description of what you’re trying to achieve, and/or post a link to a working example of what you’re trying to achieve
  3. Reply to users by tagging using the @ sign followed by their forum username like this: @username

Whoops! Here is the read only link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gs1-ba7196?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=gs1-ba7196&preview=0ee2d29e950e2aa037c38697bcdc4269&pageId=6231d2e41a7e180b39bda329&workflow=preview

HI @Vedouardo I see you have make it work but in this case would not recommend using columns layout as more suitable for displaying cards will be using CSS grid.

NOTE: when you will set static height for your collection items you will run into issues on smaller devices, I will recommend use auto instead.

Good luck