Not saving changes – observation mode

Thanks again for that information! The team is actively working on this now! I hope to have an update for you soon. :webflow_heart:

1 Like

I’m having the same message since today, but strangely… I think it’s saving anyway :slight_smile:

Just facing the same problem :confused:

Same problem here too! Is deleting cache help?

Hello! Good news!

Our team has pushed a fix to this issue and you shouldn’t be seeing this behavior anymore.

You may need to clear your cache in order to see that message go away.

If this doesn’t resolve your issue, please reach back out and I’ll be happy to assist you further!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m guessing if we are currently sitting with unsaved changes and the observation mode warning, clearing our cache or refreshing will lose those changes?

Hi @ellen

Thanks for posting. Yes, I believe if you are still seeing observation mode, you’ll likely lose those changes you’ve made after you refresh to get the latest update.

We’re terribly sorry about this issue and our team has taken steps to ensure it doesn’t happen again.

Thanks very much for your patience with this :bowing_man:

2 Likes

@rileyrichter @Brando Thanks for the fix guys!

3 Likes

Also having the same issue

Hi. Back again. Not sure if it is related to this bug, but now the designer is not allowing me to delete text and it’s not saving text changes. Sent a video of the issue to the support thread email.

It’s publishing structural changes – deletion of elements, etc. Not text changes.

UPDATE: It’s now working for me.

Awesome @calvinulery! Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.