New feature: Sell multiple variants of the same product

You can add a collection list to any normal page and use the ‘Add to Cart’ element to display products.

1 Like

Found this in the wishlist this: Buttons as variant selectors | Webflow Wishlist

Just in case, I will ask a question on the forum. Is it possible, without any integrations of third-party services to make a selection of product variants with buttons instead dropdown?

Yes, just choose ‘Buttons’ instead of ‘Select’ in the option list settings of your ‘Add to cart’ element.

Wow it’s looks like unobvious thing. Please show on screenshoot where I can found it:

Or on your own screenshot from the read-only project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dmitriis-wondrous-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=dmitriis-wondrous-project&preview=821ba107cb280dab664695b721f1bf2b&mode=preview

Just select ‘Option List’ in the navigator(left panel) and then you will see the options in the settings (right panel).

I looked there. Maybe you have access to the tested functionality of Ecommerce?) I don’t find anything similar to what you are talking about😬

Please show me screenshot with a feature about you talk.

That is the correct location… :thinking:

1 Like

This is screenshot from your some project or from my read-only project link?