Need advice on 'Build-a-box' subscription site

Hi guys,

I recently subscribed to Webflow and I’m looking to build a subscription box website which will do the following:

• Allow customers to subscribe to a box where they can customise what goes into it.
  • Allow customers to select multiple subscription options inc (monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly options)

I am new to webdesign and I’m really just trying to find the right platform. I’ve subscribed to Subbly’s free trial and their templates seem good BUT Webflow allows you to customise the front-end down to a T.

So could someone advise me on the best way to go about building this kind of site?

Thanks!
Arun

2 Likes

Hey Arun :wave: I’d recommend chatting with the people at http://foxycart.com. I think they could handle what you need.

1 Like

Hi @Duff04.
Josh from Foxy here. What you’re after is 100% possible with Foxy + Webflow. In fact, we’ve helped dozens of Webflow users with similar needs.

More info about our seamless integration with Webflow can be found here: Webflow | Foxy.io We’re more than happy to put together a proof of concept, hop on the phone to discuss your specific needs, etc. Just let us know.

Thanks,
Josh

1 Like