Navigation Is Jacked Up and I'm Lost

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/bokonlinebanking?preview=2099791db7e6b5c4ffd66d307ee42959

I’ve got two issues I can’t figure out.

1. Because of the size of my logo and the number of nav items that have to be shown, I tried putting the logo on one line and nav items on another. However this is now covering up some of my hero section (see below). I can drop the hero section by 160 pixels to duct-tape fix it, but there must be a more smart way to solve the issue.

1. On the mobile screens, the hamburger square changes to a purple once clicked. Can’t figure out how to change it. When I click on it, it shows the color I want (red), but can’t find where to change the “click” color.

1. Since this is a one-pager, where the nav is actually a table of contents for this one page, why not try and just only show the logo in the top bar. But after you scroll down a bit, a mini nav bar slides down from the top and shows your logo icon (not the name of the bank) and the nav items.

Kind of like this: http://techcrunch.com/

1. after you open the mobile menu, click on that element and you’ll see that it will have a subclass added to it. change the color of it.

Hope this helps you out :slight_smile:

Thanks for the input, but …

1. It’s a spec requirement that the entire logo stay in the nav as the page scrolls.

2. I see the subclass “hamburger” and the color show is correct. The issue is when you click it that it turns from red to purple; that’s the step I can’t figure out how to fix/change.

1. hmm… thats a tough one to solve since your logo is sup wide. Maybe make the nav font smaller?

2. this video should explain it for you =) 2015-04-29_1630

I guess you need Flash to view the video you sent. My Mac doesn’t like it.

I solved Issue 2. Thanks for your help.

Still trying to figure out Issue No. 1

1 Like

Hi @chrisgreer33, are you still experiencing issue with the nav menu? I took a quick peek at the site and things look different than the original screenshot:

Cheers, Dave

When I didn’t hear back from you or anyone on the forum, I moved in a different direction.

I’m still experiencing the “shaky” effect in the live site when scrolling up and down. If you could look into that I’d appreciate it.

Hi @chrisgreer33, thanks for the update :slight_smile: I am taking a further look at this in the other ticket you created for the jumpy navigation.

Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.