Navigation div keeps disappearing

This must be a bug because it’s now occurred three times in the last hour. For some reason the div containing navigation items in my nav bar keeps unilaterally deleting itself. I’ve had to roll back a couple of times now. It doesn’t seem to relate to any explicit action on my part. It disappeared once when I was changing style attributes and now disappeared when I turned my nav bar into a symbol.

Looks buggy, please investigate if you can.

Hi @Sandtonian, thanks a lot for the report, I am sorry to hear about the trouble.

Can you please send me the following so I can take a closer look?

• Description of what you’re experiencing (include names of site, pages, elements, classes, interactions, etc)
• Examples of what you’re experiencing (include screenshots, screencasts, gifs, before/after, intended designs, etc)
• Environment info that you’re experiencing trouble on (include your exact browser version, device model, operating system version, etc)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the swift response. Is there a way I can share that stuff with you privately"?

Yeap :slight_smile: You can click on @cyberdave 's profile picture and select Message.

Do note that new users cannot send Private Messages. Us regular members tend to forget that.

Hi @Sandtonian, could you send the information to support@webflow.com? I will be happy to assist with the issue!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.