Navigation Correction for each page

It has been a while since I have created something from scratch. I am having an issue with my nav bar that’s two-fold

1. I want the image and name right-aligned and the nav links left-aligned but I cannot for the life of me figure it out

2. the nav is a symbol but it looks different on each page and I do not know why.

link: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/gatherlv?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=gatherlv&preview=7d58f04c1c406b84edeb9064e3eabbc7&mode=preview

1 Like

An easy way of doing it would be to set the .Container-4 to Flex, with justify Space-Between. Then move the .Nav-Menu above the .Div-Block-4 in the navigator. Set .Nav-Menu Flex Child Order to First, and .Div-Block-4 Flex Child Order to Last:

Edit: I don’t fully understand question #2

1 Like

Thank you. I was considering maybe I needed to grid but I’ll try your suggestion.

Rachel Silbereis

OWNER

Phone: (435) 238-7498

Email: rachel@elementparkcity.com

www.elementparkcity.com

1 Like

The other common approach is to leave everything inline simply float the menu left, and float the image right. Up to you. I personally like using flex when the content lives in a single row.

1 Like