Nav Menu (In Hamburger) pops when hovering

Hey all,

I’m very new into the webflow “flow” no pun intended. I purchased a template that I love and plan to use for my blogging portfolio. I duplicate it as a backup and have been work on the main one (that I’m having problems with). I made changes to the dropdown menu and changed the “Landing” dropdown menu to a simple Home Nav Link.

The main issue is when I switch to the tablet and mobile versions. Anytime I click the hamburger and hover over the menus; first of all the nav dropdown/link keeps popping like crazy anytime I hover and when I compare with the base version (backup), it’s all fine. Secondly, the dropdown arrow on the Tablet/Mobile version seem to be stretched from view unlike the base version where everything cascades smoothly. Please help!

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/worklifetree-com-74e999f982c4d93411f470?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=dashboard&utm_content=worklifetree-com-74e999f982c4d93411f470&preview=89839a24d38d6d0c9d4bf430765fbe2f&workflow=preview

Here a link to a screen recording of the exact issue I’m having: Dropbox - Webflow Nav Menu Broken.mkv - Simplify your life

Solved it! Just had to adjust the padding on the hover state

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.