Nav links turning blue and underlined when used on other pages

I’ve been reading related topics to this issue I encountered but I still cannot fix it. Anyone knows why is the nav links turning blue and underlined when I reuse it in another page?

thanks in advance!

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

Hi Harvey_Aru! Please update your post and provide a read-only link to your Webflow project so we can take a look. Instructions are here. Thanks!

hello, sorry here’s the read only link of the page

Thanks! Here’s what I would do to solve this issue.

Add a new text link anywhere on the page, and apply the All Links class to the element.

After that, simply style the link however you’d like. You’ll probably notice that the text color is already defined as white – just define the color again and you’ll see all your other links change at the same time. Remember as well that the dropdown arrow on the class selector will let you modify hover / visited, etc states as well.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can clarify anything.

awesome it worked! thanks Coleman this is very helpful :smiley:

1 Like

Great! Glad to hear it. Would you mind taking a moment to click the Solution button on my previous post? It’ll help other users who may stumble on this thread with a similar issue. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.