Nav Bar with 2 logos, then nav links in center

I’m trying to make a nav bar with a logo on the far left and another one on the far right. Then put my nav links in the center, right now there will be 6 nav links. I can’t figure this out! I’ve tried several things but can’t seem to get the logos to go to the far right and left and my links to be centered.

I found another question like this but it was from 2016 and the tutorial links didn’t work.

Thank you for any detailed info you can give. Still new to Webflow.

Annette

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

The part where you share your read-only link is kind of essential unless you are looking for examples people could share. Which kind of help were you looking for?

I’m not sure what you’re asking for. I wrote out what I’m needing help on.

I don’t have a link to my site to show you because I can’t get it to lay out the way I want, that’s why I’m asking for help.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be rude, I just don’t have anything I can show you.

No worries. How about creating a simple graphic comp (wireframe) and sharing that? You can also share screenshots from other similar layouts, showing what you want to accomplish . This will help when asking for assistance. I even draw on paper then take a picture with my phone and share that when I am trying to get an idea across quickly.

Maybe you could start with this. At least you could get some ideas.

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/dual-logo-nav?utm_source=dual-logo-nav&preview=a8c33213b668370bcd5d3fb3a7c92f4f

Thank you, that is exactly what I was looking for!

Annette