Nav background colour flickers grey transitioning from transparent to white? Please help?

Hey guys

On my location page, I’d like my Nav background to go transparent when it rolls over an image and back to solid cream when that image starts exiting – an interaction I’ve managed to achieve in interactions.

But there is this grey colour that appears in the middle of the transition.
Any idea how to get rid of this?

Here is my site Read-Only:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/daisys-fantabulous-project?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=daisys-fantabulous-project&preview=6395a442759d1a34acdec191a43f8119&pageId=5dc1f2c049118cb8e4f87ad9&mode=preview

Hi there! :wave:

The read-only link doesn’t seem to be working anymore.

If I’ve understood you correctly, then this can be fixed by adding a state where the navbar background has the same cream color but with a 0% transparency.

If you meant something different, please provide a detailed explanation so we can better assist. It’s helpful to include images/a screen recording explaining the issue you’re experiencing. You can use free screen recording tools like Vidyard, CloudApp, or Loom.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Wadood

Hi Wadood

Yes that fixed it thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.