My Portfolio Site - Parallax Scroll-like effect using only Interactions!

Been working on this for a while, wanted to get it right before sharing with the community…

https://webflow.com/website/Red-Sky-Concepts-Portfolio-Website

I know there have been a lot of people out there aspiring to the dream of parallax like scrolling effect. I wanted to create something that did not rely on additional code, therefore allowing normal editing functions in a WYSIWYG system.

It’s not perfect, but it does the job for me until the functionality is built in to Webflow.

Welcome any feedback, check out my profile for a clonable version of the interactions part of the site :smiley:

8 Likes

Lovely site and colors, I really like the rotating image and the moving clouds :slight_smile: Good job @redskyconcepts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Excellent work! Really cool night sky thing you’ve got go’n on there. Thinking about the overall design, there was one change that I would suggest. I think it might look better to have the top/bottom edges of the white sections flush. No “step” but just straight all the way across to the left and right of the screen. It actually does this when I resize the browser.

Again, the site is very nicely done.

2 Likes

GREAT JOB!!!

Also, great parallax scroll effect. :smile:

One thing though, add top margin to the guy and your site will be PERFECT! :smiley:

3 Likes

Fantastic job! I love everything about it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Got a 404 on your link, man.

1 Like