My meta-description not showing?

Hi guys,

really appreciate some help here!

the meta description for my site isn’t showing up. I can see it via my webflow SEO and also the page source. but nothing whilst on Google search.

This is the current message i get after searching for www.chantecapartners.com on google

“### Untitled
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to enable JavaScript. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser.”

Ive check this on all of my browsers to enable Javascript but it still doesn’t work so I’m not sure where the problem lies

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/chanteca?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=chanteca&preview=db842397db1525e5c9ed803b1bc1fb52&workflow=preview

Thanks

Your meta description from the source code is over 200 characters. Google show’s meta descriptions upto 160 characters. Hence, based on your page content, Google has created a meta description within 160 characters for you which we currently see in the SERPs.

If you update your meta description between 130 - 160 characters and it matches user and search intent Google over time will start showing your new meta description i.e. within 160 characters.