My filter buttons are a different color on the published website

My buttons are a different color on the published website and I’m not sure how to change it.

Everything looks fine on the preview and when I’m editing, but the published website has blue buttons for some reason. I don’t see a way to change it since everything is the right color on the back end. Any ideas as to why this is happening?

This is how it looks when editing (which is what I want)

I thought that the preview was supposed to give me an idea of how the published site would look? It seems a little strange that the buttons would be the right color in preview mode and the wrong color when published.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/new-job-board-0ce594?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=new-job-board-0ce594&preview=2a1df411a923dda0a10c9486311f1bb2&workflow=preview

Your style is applied to a combo class which is not active. The base class is the bluish button color.

Thanks so much for your response. How do I change the base class’ color? (Sorry, I don’t have any experience using this software so I pretty much built this by feeling around)

Okay, nevermind. I was feeling around the part with the classes and I figured it out. Thanks so much for bringing this to my attention. I’m not familiar with this so it was a huge help! :pray: :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.