Multiple Jokes...in every course = Distraction from learning

Thank you for the feedback! While we’re sad you’re finding the jokes distracting, most people love the unique style of the videos and actually follow the videos because they love the narrator’s style! This feedback is surprising, but happy to hear from you and also happy to see your other thread that your learning experience is getting better with Webflow.

1 Like

@WebflowCommunityTeam thanks, but you probably didn’t read through my posts. Check out my reply to @mikeyevin . It sums up my experience.

1 Like

My personal opinion on this: I like your jokes, guys. It subtle and make a course easier to get and understand. Also, your level of production and design on video slides is just unbelievable. Honestly, this is the most enjoyable product onboarding for new users, I’ve ever seen.

The guy who leads the video narrative is just hilarious! He’s fun, chill and he easily explains all difficult concepts in simple words.

Please keep it up and don’t hear anyone. You know you’re doing great.
@WebflowCommunityTeam

I just love the humour scripted into the Webflow University tutorials and McGuire’s deadpan delivery. Absolutely ace. Keep it coming!!!

Hi @panos. Welcome to Webflow! Sorry to hear about your sub-par onboarding experience. I can agree with some of the other posters on here. The amount of jokes can be jarring if you’re brand new! I had some design experience behind me and was familiar with development concepts so I enjoyed the jokes. That seems to be the main thing here, right? That’s also what you said, once you were more familiar with the concepts, it changed for you.

1 Like

Hi Sarah,
Yep. That’s a very accurate summary of my experience. :slight_smile:

1 Like