Mulitlangual Site features? -Current status? ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒˆ

Hello everyone :blush: (& @thesergie :grin:)

I was just wonderingโ€ฆ Whatโ€™s the current status of the multilangual features of Webflow? :de: :fr: :gb: :es: :it: :ru::jp: :cn: :us: :kr: โ€ฆ
Is there anyone who knows about a smart way to do it, using the new Webflow CMS?
And how far down / long up the list of features to soon be implemented is multilangual features?

Have a great day!
Best to you all! Love nโ€™ hugs from Denmark! :denmark:
Jonatan.
Cheers!
Thanks to everyone in the community, all you beautifaul people using webflow, and the amazing webflow team :smile:

2 Likes

clears throat
Soโ€ฆ

Well, the reason why I was asking, is because I have this rather big client, who is probably at some point going to be needing some multilingual features. And having some โ€œnative/build inโ€ multilingual features, would be rather nice, over doing it all the manual way by duplicating pagesโ€ฆ and translate individually, and then when a page is updated, copy it to all languages once again and translating. And if was made so, that it was SEO friendly as well. It would be perfect. :blush: If one is going to be using the Webflow CMS. Which I would love to use for all of my future clients of course! And I think that a lot of other webdesigners would appreciate it too :blush:. So would just be really nice to get like an idea of how long down the road mlng. features are ca :blush: In terms of taking the choise of whether to go with the Webflow CMS over one another option. Hope that it didnโ€™t get way too cheesy with all of the emojis, and wellโ€ฆ cheesinessโ€ฆ In the post :blush::smile:

But once again, thanks to all of you guys, and the Webflow team. Best to all of you :blush:
Kind regards, Jonatan

6 Likes

Hi,

multilingual would be a great bonus on this fantastic tool since added a CMS.
Contentful has a great way of localize.

Really would be a superior tool then Webflow.

3 Likes

Replicated post: Multi-language sites & editor language overrides