Mobile Navigation

I’m still working on this website, but the navigation works a bit weird on mobile devices, and I have no clue how to fix it. Basically, if you click on the menu button and click to navigate to a section, the button and logo disappear (at least until you refresh the entire page). I don’t understand why this is happening, and sometimes it even happens when I haven’t clicked on the menu button. Could someone please help? (Or link me to where I can read/watch something on how to fix it, please?)

Thanks!

P.S. Thoughts about the overall design would be appreciated too, as I’m a rookie and I’d like to know what others think before I finish and show this to my client.

Here is my public share link: LINK

Hi @aixen

I currently tested your site on my phone and did not experience any issues with menu.

About design, for menu I would suggest to use colors from site scheme instead red + dark grey

For example:

Regards,
Anna

Hey @sabanna, it’s very strange (but also good!) that you’re not experiencing problems, thanks for checking it out for me. What phone/browser did you use? I tested on an iPhone 5s/Chrome browser

Re: Design: Thanks a lot, the color scheme was red and blue before now (this design is a 3rd iteration), so I’m still replacing the colors and will change the ones you pointed out.

1 Like

I have an Android phone, Chrome browser.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.