Mobile Layouts and Issues with Internet Explorer

SOMEBODY HELP FIX THIS!!!
CHROME

INTERNET EXPLORER

Can’t someone just log in and just fix this for me??? I also can’t get the black to go all the way across now. Is it that you guys can’t figure out what is happening with Internet Explorer? MOST people use internet explorer! And your own website looks the same in both Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. This is extremely frustrating!

Okay, I fixed the black from left to right, but I still can’t get the distinct difference above the “Our Management Team” between chrome and internet explorer. Please help me fix this - anyone?

Hi @lweingart, I would try the first-title styling, to not use inline block, instead, use display block and set some other styles for left and right margin and width.

That should help, because right now, I think IE is displaying the inline block differently than other browsers in this case. Let me know how that goes. Cheers, Dave

Still didn’t work Dave. This is one of my last issues. Any way someone can log in and fix?

Hello @lweingart

You might need to clean up some things. It is always best practice not to use negative margin values. So, you might want to clean that up first and see what happens.

​Try these steps and let me know if you’re successful.

I don’t see where I have those. This doesn’t help me, sorry. If you could be a little more specific, it would great help me.

Hi @lweingart, thanks for the update. I think what @PixelGeek means, is that you should go through each element in the sections having an issue, and review those at each viewport.

See my video I made based on the read-only site you shared earlier:

I would use this approach to checking your site designs, to check each element one by one, until you find the rogue styling :slight_smile: ​I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Web design can be challenging, but issues can be resolved in most cases, by re-checking the styles for all affected elements.

Cheers,
Dave

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.