MinW works but MinH does not

Hi there,

I have two Divs inside a container inside a section. Each div has MinW of 50% and MinH of 100%. MinW works but MinH does not: height of the 1st div is less than container’s actual height. Could you pls explain why?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/coach-shevchenko-v-1?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=coach-shevchenko-v-1&preview=dab898580501d7cc383b82bf99a7730b&workflow=preview

That block will only be as large as the container it’s inside of. Is there a reason you’re trying to use minimum height instead of just height in this case?

No reason for this, I could use just Height. But I try to set Height itself to 100%, nothing changed. Div’s height is still less than Container’s.

If you’re using percentages, you need to define a height value for the container that holds this div block, otherwise you’re telling it (technically speaking) to grow to 100% of an undefined value. You can resolve this by simply giving a fixed size to Container 1201, or…

Select Container 1201 and modify your Flex and Layout settings as shown.

You can then select your Div Block 7 and adjust the Justify setting to re-center/space the content.

Let me know if this takes care of it for you!

1 Like

Yep, that works. Thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.