(Mini) Cart Problems

Hello all,

Cart problems:

1. My cart on the homepage appears to have stopped sliding out and I can’t figure out why does anyone know? It works on the product page but not on the homepage! Doing my nut trying to troubleshoot!

2. I can’t give it a sticky so it opens BELOW the nav bar (currently it slides in over the top of the nav bar when at the top of the website).

3. I appear to be unable to change any of the animations related to the cart, I don’t want the opacity animation it currently uses… can I not use my own interaction?

Really appreciate any help thanks so much.

Read Only: Webflow - GP-Ecom

Pretty sure 1. is a bug… am I going crazy??

The cart won’t slide out on the homepage but it does work fine on the product page…

It will work if it’s a drop down but not if it’s a modal or slide from left or right…

Anyone?? :sob:

I located the cause:

If I try to animate the nav bar up and down on scroll (make it appear on scroll up and hide on scroll down) this seems to block the opening of the cart completely, does anyone know why?

1. I can’t give it a sticky so it opens BELOW the nav bar (currently it slides in over the top of the nav bar when at the top of the website).
  2. I appear to be unable to change any of the animations related to the cart, I don’t want the opacity animation it currently uses… can I not use my own interaction?

Anyone ?? This cart is sending me crazy and there are no answers anywhere?