Streaming live at 10am (PST)

Cart overflow hidden?

Got a bit of a strange issue here that has seemed to have just randomly appeared. Whenever I open the cart on the live preview or published site, it seems to be cut off by the nav-bar. There doesn’t seem to be an overflow:hidden causing this so unsure if this is a bug or not?

I’ve also noticed that when I select the cart button in the designer and click “open cart” the issue isn’t there.

Read only link is below if anyone could please take a look?

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/ekolife?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=ekolife&preview=b898fb2a32ea086335f5701ddf1783cb&mode=preview

Nevermind just figured it out, I had the nav menu animating from off screen and taking that off solved the problem. Unsure why this is the case as it was just a transform move animation but leaving this comment here in case someone else has a similar issue.

1 Like

@DavidFerguson I am having the exact same issue. I’m not quite sure how you fixed it from the comment. I have no animations on the nav bar really…

I ran into the same problem, and this works for me. However, it’s pretty frustrating that I cannot use the animation since I think it improves usability.

I’m having this same issue… a navbar that has a simple transform move on / off the screen on scroll. It seems to be cutting off the cart at the height of the ‘Cart Wrapper’, which automatically fills the height of the navbar.

It’s only happening on my ‘fixed-nav’, the one that follows you down the page. The static one at the top works fine.