Our mission at Memberstack - To enable more people to build and scale online businesses.
It’s never been easier to build a website, but the opportunity to build or own an online business is still out of reach for the vast majority of people. That’s why we’re creating tools that make it easier to spin up a web app, operate and scale an online business, and generate revenue.
What we do
Memberstack is a SaaS product that helps businesses quickly add user accounts and payments to any website with and without code. Memberstack is used by 1,000+ customers and has helped businesses process over $8M in transactions for hundreds of thousands of members.
Does this sound like you?
- You absolutely love helping people and solving problems together
- You are passionate about web development
- You are organized & pay close attention to detail
- You are familiar with Memberstack
- You can troubleshoot your way through a web development problem
- You are comfortable working on your own for long stretches of time & communicating asynchronously with others
- Effective and empathetic writing + communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of web development fundamentals
- Intermediate understanding of HTML and CSS
- Proficient in building HTML/CSS websites from scratch
- Experience debugging custom code in the console
- Bonus: Prior experience with Memberstack
- Bonus: Experience working with Webflow
- Bonus: Experience with Zapier and/or Integromat
- Bonus: Squarespace, Duda, Wordpress, etc.
Additional info: This role is not an entry position into a development job. We are looking for individuals whose career path aligns with a support role more than a development job.
What to expect:
Our goal is to make decisions within 48 hours on each of the steps below. As soon as we have a final hiring decision during any stage, we will let you know. Feel free to let us know if there are any other timelines or constraints on your side we can be mindful of.
You can see a detailed interview process at Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.
To apply for this role please go to Technical Customer Support - Memberstack Inc