MailChimp contact form integration

Hello there,

Could someone help me with MailChimp contact form integration, please?

It seems like I did everything right; However, the contact form gives an error message.

Here is my site Read-Only: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/banduro?preview=f739b89543af83ca3fd2813c962c0e02

Hi there,

Great question, and thank you so much for reaching out about integrating Mailchimp.

I was able to take a look at your project and noticed that we would need to update the form field names.

You can find the following tips at MailChimp form Integration | Webflow University

CloudApp

1. Ensure there’s at least one input field (set to required) with the name set to email and the text type set to email.
  2. To collect more data from your signup forms, learn how to use MailChimp’s List and Signup Form Fields. Note that form field names must match the MailChimp tags. Make sure they are in all caps.

Great question, and I hope this was helpful. :bowing_man:

1 Like

Thank you very much! The contact form works now and I get the notifications to the email. The answer was : “field names must match the MailChimp tags”

1 Like

Awesome! Glad I could help! :webflow_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.