Lottie animation doesnt work on export

When I export my website, the lottie animations don’t start. I used the inspector tool in the browser to check if they are being rendered, and they are, but they do not start appear. Is this a bug?

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/trevors-website-764f3f?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=trevors-website-764f3f&preview=7a901f874998225b711f6c25f82debf1&pageId=5f45374539040c1a887134ee&mode=preview

Hi,

I came across this post when looking for an answer for a customer, but one thing to note, if you are testing your lottie animation on your exported site and it isn’t connected to a hosting server it will not work.

Lottie animations need to be on hosting servers to work.

Hope that helps,
~ Brandon

1 Like

I have exported the entire website from webflow and hosted it on Linux server (hostinger)
I have noticed that .json lottie files are working fine but .lottie extension lottie files are not even showing up.

How do I make .lottie extension animations run on it?

How to connect it to a Hosting server? Can you guide please? We are stuck since 4 days on this.

I have the exact same problem. I m using hosting as well. Did you find any solution?

Same problem (
.json work fine
.lottie not