Looking for talented Web Designer to collaborate in building Webflow templates

Hello,

I am looking to start selling Webflow templates and I am looking for a talented creative web designer to partner with. The ideal candidate I am looking for is someone who is capable of designing modern and clean mockups with there preferred platform (Sketch, XD, Photoshop). I would then myself develop the designs into Webflow templates to sell and split all sales 50/50!

This is a part time project I would like to pursue, so if this is something you would be interested in, please send me a link to your recent work!

My Webflow profile: Kevin Houle | freelance web designer in Montreal, Canada

2 Likes

Hi Kevin,

Have you been accepted by Webflow as a template designer yet? They are extremely particular about who they accept.

1 Like

Hi Kevin

I am 6+ years experienced web developer and I am highly interested to work over this project. Can you please reach me at below mentioned details. I will share more details of mine over an email.

Em-ail : karen.cis10@gmail.com

Reply Awaited

Yeah I heard they were! But no I haven’t submitted my request yet, however there’s other ways I will look into to sale templates if they refuse!

Honestly it’s mostly a waste of time to try to sell elsewhere. No one purchases Webflow templates elsewhere since the internal store is so well curated. I’d explore getting accepted first and go from there.

2 Likes

@kevin.houle I sent you an email, hope to get an answer soon. :slight_smile:

@chrisgerber Hey Chris, I never got an email from you! :worried:

I sent you an PM here in the community. Let me know your answer! And let’s try to get in touch! :slight_smile: