Looking for a Webflow Developer to Build a Few Pages

Hey folks,

I’m looking for someone who can build 4-5 pages for my website based on the designs of other websites that I’ll provide.

Please let me know if you are interested and we’ll discuss the details.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Hello,there
Hope you are doing well
I have read all your requirement and provide you best solution and that too at a competent rate
Let’s connect and discuss in detail.
Waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards

Email:srishti.2ibrinfotech@gmail.com
+916264003450

Hello @onpm
Greetings!!!

I would be glad to assist you with this work and send you the PM. Please check

Thanks and Regards,
Alan Jones

Hi @onpm,

I sent you a PM, Kindly check and reach me out.

Cheers!
Rishabh

Hi

Hope you are doing well

As I have seen your post and I have 6 plus years of experience on this and I can do the job and I have read out all the requirements mentioned above, and you can reach me out at mandy@techsolvo.com

Can we discus more on this?

Thanks& Regards
Mandy

1 Like

Hi Andrew, I’m available for freelance Webflow development. I’m based in the UK and have experience at Apple, BCG, National Trust, and the NHS. I’d be happy to discuss the project over a video call. Here’s my portfolio - https://limeknight.com

@onpm Hi Andrew, do you have further details about the project?

Happy to discuss this and see If I can be of help.

(post deleted by author)

Dear Andrew,

Good to see you have many responses. Here is my contribution - I hope you find something interesting and would welcome a video chat.

Over 20+ years of design and build. UK based. I work for clients in the US, Canada, and Europe. I freelance for various digital agencies. This year’s clients include BBC, Nike, Toronto Metropolitan University, plus many smaller independent businesses.

As a full-stack designer, I understand how crucial it is to interpret Figma/XD files during development accurately. I use Client First CSS naming conventions but am flexible, dependent on requirements.

Please PM me for everything I have done, from branding to building this year. I am commercially minded, appreciate tight deadlines, and my fee is reasonable.
Here is a small selection of my work.

All the best / Mark

1 Like

Hello
I’m interested.
Check my portfolio: https://sarah-abdel-khaleks-portfolio.webflow.io/
Hit me up on my email sara.ak_1997@hotmail.com