Line Height issues!

Hi guys! I wondered if anyone knows the answer to my line height issues! When I change the line height to fit my text it seems there is more padding on the bottom then the top, which then throws off the padding I have set to the actual div the text is in. I know line height don’t have any padding but thats the best way I can describe it lol. I have attached a photo for better reference to my poor description skills lol. Is there any way to fix this without messing up my layout. Any help would be great :slight_smile:

https://preview.webflow.com/preview/weareseams?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=weareseams&preview=c091c3dc6b0418152173fa874e411647&workflow=preview

Here is my site Read-Only: LINK
(how to share your site Read-Only link)

It seems like it’s the font since it’s meant for headings. I’d lower the bottom padding of just-dropped-header to adjust. You could also do a negative margin on the text block.

Hi Joejola! Thanks for the reply. Thats how I had it before, I had a negative margin on the text block, I was just wondering if there was a better way to fix it so my padding/margin across the site was the same rather than by eye in some parts. I might have to just go back to the negative margin on the text block :slight_smile: